Monday, January 11, 2010

The best birthday gift ever

I've inspired to write something (after few months kering idea) today..nothing grand, just my truly feelings on my birthday...Well, actually yesterday was my 29th birthday..I didn't get any birthday present yet and doesn't bother at all since it will be postphoned which I'm pretty sure to get it..just wait for the moment(hahaha)..
Actually I already got the most touching and precious birthday gift ever...I cried my heart that time..
When I was young (should I say school or uni-time), the birthday wishes and gifts given by my family, friends and boyfriends (is it really with 's'??)..
As getting older and numbers increased (I mean my age)..all above getting lesser..wishes come from family, close friends and boyfriend..
After married, things getting lesser..wishes come from family, very closed friends and boyfriend(my husband is still my boyfriend OK!)..
Who knows after being mother, the wish and birthday song come out from my 2-years old daughter's mouth (of course accompanied with her abah) totally touched my heart..It was the most beautiful moment in my life, hearing her sang to me..even very short while..in our room..Thanks Arissa..and abang..I love both of u so much..dont know how my world would be without you..
That was the the best birthday gift ever..
How fast time flies...
Teringat perasaan itu..
Pertama kali melihatnya..
Pertama kali mendengarnya..
Masih terasa debarannya..
Dalam gembira dan sedih dengan ikatan itu..
Pertama kali menyentuhnya..
1001 perasaan sepanjang ikatan yang terbina..
gembira, sedih,marah, terluka...
tapi yang paling penting bahagia..
bahagia menjadi seorang isteri..
bahagia menjadi seorang ummi..
bahagia menanti kelahiran kedua..
harap setiap hari menjadi kenangan manis untuk kita
sehingga waktu memisahkan..

3 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday, aisyah. sory 4 d late wishes. Tahun ni mmg asyik lupa wish birthday org je. padahal baru 12 hari. (",)semoga hari2 mendatang akan lebih membahagiakan anda dan keluarga, dan "bakal" ahli keluarga yg lg sorg tu.he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. echan,
    thanks a lot.kena semakin matang dalam menempuh usia 30-an ni..hehehe

    sue-ana,
    thanks..biasa la..aku pon selalu lupa wish birthday kwn2..it's ok..ni pon bdebar gak nk dapat lg sorang..pegang baby org lain pun kekok sikit..hahaha..mcm cepat je si kakak dah membesar..

    ReplyDelete