Monday, March 8, 2010

a little update

I'm entering my 3rd trimester (now is 27th week), where now I'm experiencing restless and jittery legs syndrome (RLS syndrome). Not to mentioned waist pain especially when tried to wake up from lying position..since this is my 2nd pregnancy, I could feel the difference already.ye la last time my body still very fresh (??)and healthy, can bear the pain and yet still active doing things. Now, plus the weight I gained which is 53kg (note that last time at this weight I was already 9 months ++)..I guess I can easily hit 58kg by the time of my EDT..gemok tu tp malas nk fikir..now I have to eat more healthy and fat-less food instead of worrying about the weight.last A&C doc said current baby weight is 700g only, normal but quite small (the baby wt should be around 2 pounds at this stage)..the placenta is at normal position, which made me relief as I worried the same thing happened (last time I experienced placenta praevia type 2), which lead me to see midwife to massage my belly at 8 months.
hai anak...betapa mengandungkanmu itu suatu pengorbanan..
jadilah anak yang soleh..
Arissa jadi kakak yang baik untuk bimbing adik2..
ikut suruhan agama..jadi pemberat amalan ummi & abah ke syurga..
ummi.

1 comment:

  1. beb...congrats for that....
    hopefully my expectation for the expecting will come around too.....

    ReplyDelete