Monday, January 3, 2011

therapy

still remember my last entry about my tiredness, no me time,work load, house chores bla bla bla..well, my life is not all about that..my loving hubby and little girls always lighten up and make my day..however i have my therapy for that condition.
1.cooking:
cooking is a way that can relieve my pressure after whole day at office.I'm type of homely person (so do my other half a.k.a hubby) so it is almost a must to cook dinner everyday. eventhough I'm damn tired but looking at him and Arissa finishing up the meal, it is so great feeling.proud, appreciated,happy which wipes away my tiredness.my menu can be from simple to tedious one..from nasi goreng,spagetthi to complete set of dishes, depending on the level of kerajinan to prepare the dishes.the best customer of course is him, never complaint anything until I doubt on my dishes taste.
2.sleeping
the problems are I'm not easily dozed off especially daytime, and of course with the presence of the girls..I will be sleeping only if my body is totally exhausted.anyway it is a good therapy as well, I only need 2-3hours to recharge my energy.
3.shopping/window shopping
good therapy but apparently seldom works for me.I'm not shopaholic type, not even love window shopping. My shopping definition is go and buy necessary things and go back.I'll be tired of walking,and confusing myself with so many choices (rambang mata).u may call me kedekut but that's the way I am.I'm avoiding buying something that I will not use especially make up, girly things and small-mini-tiny cute thing.
lately I found myself rarely taking care of my body especially my skin..that's why I found a new therapy for myself.this is a better way for me..
I went for intensive facial treatment!!!
It was great time..it was so relaxing..I really enjoy the moment when the beautician do the facial and shoulder massage..it was like aaahhhh .....so great...I wish someone can do this everyday..
My package included free eye teraphy whereby they massage our eye area with certain ointment and leave it for 15minutes.I could feel the warm and sensational feeling around my eyes. My treatment is not the normal facial,it is intensive facial where it tooks 2-2.5hrs to complete the session.the process including cleaning,scrubbing,extraction,steaming,and put masker.not forgotten facial, head and shoulder massage.
cant wait for the next session yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment