Thursday, May 5, 2011

dari katil hospital terus ke tepi pantai

24/4/2011
I was admitted at Putra Medical Centre, Sg Buloh due to high fever. Actually a night before I went to clinic to get PCM as I felt that something wrong with my body temperature. dizziness, cramp leg, stomach ache, no baby movement. Body temp was 39, I couldnt sleep the whole night. So early morning I drove myself, accompanied with mak and my daughters to PMC, the whole body was greatly shaking by the time we arrived at hospital. The gynae did a quick check on ultrasound, alhamdulillah there was still baby's heartbeat. just the position at lower side of the womb. That explains why I had a really pain down there, the baby just stuck there couldnt move. I was immediately brought to ward and dripped with water and antibiotics, as my body badly dehydrated, I even vomitted plain water once drank it!Kesian mak, kelam kabut dengan the girls.kakak nak makan, adik nak tidur tapi xnak didukung. I just cannot do anything, my head keep on spinning as my body temperature increased up to 40.2 deg C!
Thanks Allah, late afternoon my dearest arrived from Lumut, straightaway went to hospital. I force him to ask them discharge me since I felt much better. Hospital gave me 2 days MC with all responsibilities to be bared by myself since they advise not yet to be discharged.
The next morning, the whole family went to Kuantan since husband had some outstation work. Even not fully recovered from fever, I think the 2 days MC given supposed not to be wasted by staying at home!hehehehe...dasar kuat berjalan, sakit2 pon g jalan...anyway, dok kat hotel je pon...cepat sikit sembuh...
So Wednesday 27/4/11 life back as normal. I went to office, with so much fun.The best thing is I kerja sehari je minggu ni sebab esoknya I akan bertolak ke Phnom Penh yahoo...!!!!

4 comments:

  1. holiday is the best recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're right!pastu malas nk kerja..kalau la boleh kerja sehari ke 2 hari seminggu....

    ReplyDelete
  3. fuhhh berjalan lg dlm bdn tak brp sihat...take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ain,
    time berjalan tu badan sihat betul..seronok smpai x rasa sakit dah..

    ReplyDelete