Thursday, September 1, 2011

5 years


1 September 2011, marked our 5th year anniversary.

Happy Anniversary my dearie husband..Zulkeply bin Yaacob.
for the rest of my life
I'll be with you
I'll stay by your side
Honest and true
Till the end of my time
I'll be loving you
Loving you
-Maher Zain-

Syukur..5 years together, blessed with 2 beautiful daughters and another new member on the way to join the family.
Thanks for accepting me the way I am
Thanks for your love, guidance and patience
5 years ago I was the most beautiful woman that you deeply in loved with in your life
and I hope it is still the same until now
now and forever
because my love for you never ends, in fact keep on blooming
from the day I came to your life
until now..



2 comments:

  1. tahniah!tahniah!
    5 years with 2.5 childs!

    best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doakan kami cik atune..pas ni production berehat sebentar, shut down jap..x larat weh, anak kecik2..

    ReplyDelete