Tuesday, January 10, 2012

a cake & a gift box

I'm turning 31st today
Yes, it is my birthday
Just a small and not-so-surprise birthday celebration for me, among us only (abah & 3 lil princess)
Arissa pecah rahsia, asyik cakap xde beli apa2 ummi... xpela, kedai elektrik kan dah tutup..(knowing that they went out to electyrical shop)
ummi tutup mata dulu tau...senyap2 je...
buat apa, ummi x nampak tv la...
ummi tutup la mata je...(sambil dia yg tutup mata ummi dgn tgnnya)
this time I knew it already, he must have bought something..
abah yg tgh makan hampir tersembur dibuatnya..
abah, cepatla...amik kep (kek) dalam kereta...ummi tutup mata, jgn tenok...senyap2 je...
a box of gift..really in love with the smell anyway...
Thanks sayang..
Thanks for celebrating the date I was delivered to this world.
Mak texted me, with birthday wish..
I replied as
Thanks to you, for delivering me to this world.without u i'm nobody..
I never expect to get any gift, a letter of complimentary and appreciation for having me in your life, just enough to make me happy on my happy day.
but a cake and box of gift...awesome!!really make my day..

No comments:

Post a Comment